Barrick Gold has assigned ORELOGY to undertake a Pre-Feasibility Study & NI43-101 Report for the Hemlo Mine in Canada.
Hemlo Mine is located just north of Lake Superior on the Trans-Canada Highway, about 35 kilometres east of Marathon, Ontario, it’s currently an underground operation and has produced more than 21 million ounces of gold.
ORELOGY will undertake the following:
- Open-pit optimisation - PFS
- Pit design & reserves - PFS
- LOM schedule development - PFS
- Mining cost estimate - PFS
- UG work program
- PFS & NI43-101 Report compilation
- Study management & peer review