Endeavour Mining has commissioned ORELOGY to undertake the mining engineering component of a Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) and NI43/101 report for the Sabodala-Massawa Gold Project (SMGP).
The ultimate goal of the DFS will be to generate a robust project mining strategy that will:
- Assess and select the mining and development strategy option that maximises the value of the project, while also
- Provide the best opportunity to develop the project with the greatest likelihood of success, and
- Produce an Ore Reserve Estimate for reporting to NI43/101 standards
Sabodala-Massawa is the largest producing gold mine in Senegal, West Africa. Since 2009, Sabodala has produced more than 2.6Moz of gold.
The Sabodala-Massawa Gold Project is located on mining tenements located in south-eastern Senegal, approximately 650 km from Dakar.
ORELOGY will undertake the following:
- Data Review / Study Management Peer Review
- Mine design criteria
- Project Strategy Optimisation
- Pit Design & Inventories
- LOM Schedule DFS
- Mining Cost Estimation
- Site visit
- DFS Reporting
Further information on the project can be found on the Endeavour Mining website: Homepage | Endeavour Mining
Download PDF here